1. PERSONAL IDENTIFICATION INFORMATION
We may collect personal identification information from each user in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when each user visits our website, register on our website, place an order, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our website. Each user may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address, mailing address, phone number. Each user may, however, visit our website anonymously. We will collect personal identification information from the users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Each user can always refuse to supply personal identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain website related activities.
2. NON-PERSONAL IDENTIFICATION INFORMATION
We may collect non-personal identification information about each user whenever they interact with our website. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about each user’s means of connection to our website, such as the operating system and the internet service providers’ utilized and similar information.
3. WEB BROWSER COOKIES
Creative Construction Ledger may collect and use users’ personal identification information for the following purposes:
- To improve customer service – Information each user provides help us respond to your customer services requests and support needs more efficiently.
- To personalize user experience – We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our users as a group use the services and resources provided on our website.
- To improve our website- We may use feedback that each user provides to improve our products and services.
- To process payments- We may use the information each user provides about themselves when placing an order only to provide service to that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to provide the service.
- To run a promotion, survey or other site feature – To send users information they agreed to receive about topics we think will be of interest to them.
- To send periodic emails – We may use the email address to send user information and updates pertaining to their order. It may also be used to respond to their inquiries, questions, and/or other requests. If any user decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time the user would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email or user may contact us via our website.
4. WEB BROWSER COOKIES
5. HOW WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our website.
6. GOOGLE ADSENSE
7. COMPLIANCE WITH CHILDREN’S ONLINE PRIVACY PROTECTION ACT
Protecting the privacy of the very young is especially important. For that reason, we never collect or maintain information at our website from those we actually know are under 13, and no part of our website is structured to attract anyone under 13.
9. CONTACT US
Creative Construction Ledger
Sole Proprietor: Ajay Veerkar
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
You need to
Our CCLPRO application is mainly for Architects, Civil Engineers, Civil Contractors, Civil Engineering Consultants, Promoters & Builders. The basic use of software is to prepare detailed Bill of Quantities and Report of Material, Manpower & duration for Plants/Machineries for the Proposed Project. Once you input the minimum required data, the software will generates various reports viz. material requirement, category wise manpower requirement and duration for plants/machineries to be used in the Project.